Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Rainbow Passive House Duplex, Whistler
1st BC Passive House Residence
A green story by Marken Design + Consulting.
1st Residential Passive house certified by the Passive House Institute Germany.
After the overwhelming success of the Austrian Olympic Passive House it was just a matter of time until the next Passive House project in Whistler is taking shape. And it is an exciting one: A prefabricated Passive House Duplex dwelling focusing on affordability and on using as many local, renewable and recycled materials as possible.
While most of the components for the Austrian Passive House were imported from Austria, it is important for the development team and client to make this project as „Canadian“ as possible.
Some unique features
- Designed to meet Passive House Standard
- Prefabricated Wall, Floor and Roof System by BC Passive House
- Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) Floor and Deck System
- Solar Hot Water
- High Performance Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Sub Soil Heat Exchanger
- High Performance Mini Split Heat Pump
- ..and much more