Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Greater New York Passive House, USA
Contemporary Wood Design
A green story by Marken Design + Consulting.
Contemporary Living in Connecticut, USA
The design team at Marken D+C has started the design work of a 3000 sqf single family residence in the Greater New York area aiming to achieve the international Passive House standard. The contemporary wood design plans to incorporate many green building features including eco-friendly insulation and building materials, non-VOC products, triple pane wood windows, heat pump hot water system, LED lighting and much more. Construction is scheduled to commence in fall 2018.
- 2 storey residence with walk-out basement
- Contemporary wood design theme
- Eco-friendly materials and products
- Aiming at Passive House standard
- Open concept floorplans
- High ceilings
- Indoor-Outdoor living
- Functional and low maintenance
- Optimize natural light and solar gain
- ..and much more
Please visit us again for updates on this project or contact us for any questions you may have.